Copper Sulphate 4kg Bluestone High Purity Fully Soluble Flowable
CuSO4, Copper Sulphate
Availability: In stock
- Improves plant growth in sandy & copper deficient soils
- Corrects copper deficiency symptomps:
- Leaf chlorotic streaks on either side of the midrib
- Dark brown necrotic lesions on leaf tips
Bluish green and chlorotic near the leaf tip
- Rolling of new leaves. New leaves do not unroll and the upper portion of leaves have a needlelike appearance, while the lower portion of the leaf appears normal
- Fully soluble: can be used in fertigation & hydroponics
- Can be used as a fungicide and to control algae on paths and in ponds
Direction For Use:
Correcting Copper Defiency:
Fruit trees: Apply 100-400g per tree depending on age of tree and severity of symptoms.
Vegetables: Apply 100g or more per 100 m2
SOLUBLE APPLICATION: Dissolve 100g in 10L of water and apply to soil surrounding the root system.
In ponds: use 4g per 1000L of water.
Dissolve in a small amount of water first and then add the solution to the pond.
To control of algae and slime on paths :
dissolve 5g in a 9L non-metallic watering can and apply over affected area