Rock Dust PLUS 10kg Bag NO FRILLS Certified Organic Fertiliser
Rock Dust PLUS 10kg NO FRILLS Certified Organic Fertiliser
Only 3 left
Availability: In stock
Direct from Manufacturers!
We (Fertilisers Online) are authorised distributors of NO FRILLS products!
Rock Dust Plus is a unique blend of rock minerals, nutrients and trace elements
- Minerals and nutrients that have been lost from the soil through the ages of weathering.
- Volcanic Basalt
- Rock Dust Zeolite
- Rock Phosphate
Plus Dolomite, Gypsum and Lime Manganese, Copper, Zinc and Boron, Seaweed Extract and Amino Acid, Molasses
PREPARING A GARDEN BED
1. Apply Rock Dust Plus and some quality compost when turning the soil for a new and or existing garden bed.
2. Apply Seaweed Tonic to water in the rock dust plus.
3. You are now ready to plant.
PLANTING FROM SEED
1. In the line that you are going to sow seeds, dribble handfuls of Rock Dust Plus and mix into the soil. Make a furrow, sow seeds and cover with soil.
2. Water seeds in well with Seaweed Tonic.
3. Apply Hydrofish 1 week after seeds have emerged.
4. Alternate applications of Seaweed Tonic and Hydrofish as soil drench & or a foliar spray each week.
5. Apply more Rock Dust Plus at mid growth for leafy greens & and at first flower for fruiting plants (peas, beans, tomatoes etc). Continue to alternate seaweed & hydrofish applications each week.
6. Apply more Rock Dust Plus towards the end of the growing season; continue to alternate seaweed & hydrofish applications each week.
PLANTING FROM SEEDLING
1. Mix Rock Dust Plus into the soil prior to planting seedlings
2. Water seedlings in well with Seaweed Tonic
3. Apply Hydrofish 1 week after planting
4. Follow Steps 4-6 as above.
Incorporate about 2kg of Rock Dust Plus for every cubic meter of material when constructing compost piles.